The Future is Insight

The title of this blog works on many levels- it plays off of my belief in hybrids being a critical step towards our future, the fact that introspection and mindful planning are critical to our future, and that the future is literally in sight for those that are willing to see it. Here I chronicle my attempt to Be the Change I wish to see in the world-and to help make that Future a Reality.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Supreme Debate

According to NPR's Update the Conservative Contingent seems to be reveling in their ability to belittle some Attorney General's, but one wonders how much of this is the typical Supreme Court routine, and how much is actually the Justice's opinions. I am still stunned that individuals of such high intelligence are actually arguing in a manner of my 4 yr old's favorite tactic "Bird isn't doing it so I won't either". We are talking about the fate of Manhattan here, not eating your celeriac. It would be almost funny if it weren't so bloody important.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home