The Future is Insight

The title of this blog works on many levels- it plays off of my belief in hybrids being a critical step towards our future, the fact that introspection and mindful planning are critical to our future, and that the future is literally in sight for those that are willing to see it. Here I chronicle my attempt to Be the Change I wish to see in the world-and to help make that Future a Reality.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Why we shop at Whole Foods

My Eco Mia puts it best.


I know that Whole Foods is contentious.


Many of you also know that I detest the "Lamers"... those on the Left that spend their energy dragging down those people making real solid changes in thier lives or businesses to make the world a better place because they aren't doing enough. Can we do more? Yes, we can always do more.

But the world will be made a better place by helping and building, not hurting and destroying.


I stand with those who help and are actively Being the Change.

Labels: ,

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home