The Future is Insight

The title of this blog works on many levels- it plays off of my belief in hybrids being a critical step towards our future, the fact that introspection and mindful planning are critical to our future, and that the future is literally in sight for those that are willing to see it. Here I chronicle my attempt to Be the Change I wish to see in the world-and to help make that Future a Reality.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Clutch - Electric Worry

This post has nothing to do with Sustainability, but everything to do with me fighting Burnout.

Clutch is one of the last true rock bands. I will never beat 100mpg listening to them, but I will live to fight another day.

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!

1 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Blogger e4 said...

Well, after your flurry of insightful posts lately, and your deep thought vacation, I guess burnout is almost unavoidable. Rock on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home