The Future is Insight

The title of this blog works on many levels- it plays off of my belief in hybrids being a critical step towards our future, the fact that introspection and mindful planning are critical to our future, and that the future is literally in sight for those that are willing to see it. Here I chronicle my attempt to Be the Change I wish to see in the world-and to help make that Future a Reality.

Monday, December 10, 2007

One Straw Has MOVED~!!

Effective immediately, all future content from Beo/Rob will be posted on

www.onestraw.wordpress.com

Please adjust all favorites and links accordingly.

I look forward to continuing the journey with you on a different format!

-Rob

Labels:

Stumble Upon ToolbarStumble It!

2 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Bill Hawthorne, and I represent maacenter.org, a leading web resource for asbestos exposure and mesothelioma cancer information. Our organization is dedicated to increasing awareness of the terrible health consequences of asbestos exposure.

I found your site through a search and decided to contact you because of its high environmental and green presence which is extremely important in our movement. Your viewers are extremely savvy and motivated. The promotion of how buildings should now be built using sustainable green products to avoid asbestos and mesothelioma as well as the awareness of past buildings and preventative steps in avoiding asbestos exposure are extremely important. My goal is to get a resource link on your site/blog or even to provide a guest posting to be placed.

I look forward to hearing from you. Please feel free to check out our website. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Bill Hawthorne
bhawthorne@maacenter.org
MAA Center is now on Twitter – follow us @maacenter

 
At 6:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting article you got here. I'd like to read something more about that matter. Thank you for sharing this information.
Joan Stepsen
Gadget products

 

Post a Comment

<< Home